I’ll focus on you, so you can focus on going from busy to thriving.
Do you want to take control of your health and wellbeing, and avoid burning out?
If you’re busy holding down a professional career, looking after family and want to enjoy the fruits of your labour without burning out or suffering a chronic disease, it sounds like a tall order!
- “I’m stressed and want to get better sleep even when I’m busy.”
- “I feel fit, but don’t feel good. I want to wake up each morning ‘ready to go’.”
- “I need to eat better.”
- “I’d like to stop smoking.”
- “I’d like to get fit.”
- “I think I’m fine, but I want to see what my full potential is.”
- “I want to feel calm and grounded, with energy for the whole day.”
- “I want to fall ill with colds and coughs less often.”
On my own journey to waking up full of energy and avoiding burn out I learned that the foundational principles of getting in balance with how we live with health, vitality and without chronic disease are simple.
But they’re challenging to implement when you’re a busy professional who is constrained by a lack of time.
Book in a free “chemistry” session
Why work with me?
I bring a unique perspective.
I understand your challenges because I experienced them too.
I know how to work with you to overcome them, and embark on your own journeys to bringing balance into your lives.
You may be thinking:
- “Where do I start?”
- “I feel overwhelmed about adding more things to my to-do list.”
- “I know the benefits, but I can’t seem make those changes stick!
As an ADAPT-Certified Functional Health Coach, a certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, and member of the UK Health Coaches Association, I’m a specialist in supporting you make the changes that improve your health and wellbeing.
- “Just get 7-9 hours of sleep!”
- “Just exercise more and eat less!”
- “Just reduce the amount of stress you have in your life!”
“Advice” like that is not helpful for you, and you won’t hear that from me.
My passion is to help you unlock your own wisdom and resources, so you can take the steps you need to achieve your goals.
My religious education teacher at school told me I had “BSP”.
Bum sticking power.
I’m here to accompany you on your journey, every step of the way, and keep my bum on my seat for the duration!
Joas van Iperen
I’ll work with your existing healthcare practitioner
If you’re working with a healthcare practitioner and you’ve been asked to change aspects your diet, lifestyle and behaviours, I am here to support you to make that change a reality.
I have experience in helping individuals:
- manage Type II diabetes.
- manage IBS.
- who are implementing functional nutritional protocols, including elimination diets, autoimmune protocols (AIP), ketogenic diets, carb backloading, low-FODMAP and low Fermentation Potential (low-FP) diets.
I work in a collaborative model with conventional- and functional-medicine doctors and other healthcare practitioners to support your health and wellbeing goals.
Change can be difficult, but you already have the tools built in you to thrive.
Whether you’re working on your own health and wellbeing goals, or those given to you by a healthcare practitioner, I’ll work with you to explore where you are today and what you want to achieve.